Wednesday, March 25, 2015

What I ate today. High carb day.

Hello there fitfam. So a little update. I've been hard at work (at my job and the gym) things are progressing slowly. I am carb cycling currently. Today is a refeed/high carb day so here's what I ate. 

Meal 1 
I made baked French toast with 1 egg, 2 egg whites and the wheat bread. 

Meal 2


Meal 3
Ok. I got a little hungry and forgot to take a picture. But this meal is pretty self explanatory. :) 

Meal 4 
 
I think I've posted the truffle recipe on my Instagram.. I intend to post more recipes here for easier access. If you want to
See this one (or any others) comment below and I'll add it to my list. 

Meal 5 

Meal 6 


And meal 7 (the Casein logged in with meal 6.. My fitness pal only has 6 meals) 

Casein pudding. 

To recap, I eat every 2-3 hours. The casein pudding I ate right before bed. I'm also putting my daily totals below so you can see how it all adds up at the end of the day.  I'm wrapping up my super busy time at work so I plan on posting a lot more often. If you have questions or things you'd like to see. Leave me a comment. 


No comments:

Post a Comment