Saturday, July 4, 2015

Show Day Sweet Potato Pancake

For breakfast the day of my show I had a sweet potato pancake with a tablespoon of peanut butter, a small apple  and 5 hard boiled egg whites.



The recipe for my sweet potato pancake is below

Ingredients:
56 g (2 oz) Baked, mashed sweet potato
46 g (3 Tablespoons) egg whites
15g (1/2 Tablespoon) coconut flour
1/4 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp vanilla extract

Procedure:
Mix all the above ingredients in a blender, mixer or by hand until a batter forms.
Pour on to a heated skillet.

I made 1 large pancake, you could make a couple smaller ones.

Macros for entire recipe
Calories: 97
Fat: 0.6 g
Carbs: 14.2 g
Fiber: 4.1 g
Sugar: 3.9 g
Protein: 6.1



1 comment:

  1. It looks very nice. I really like the recipe of it. It is very easy, I will definitely try this out. vega one protein

    ReplyDelete