Saturday, January 24, 2015

13 weeks out... Maybe

This isn't the post I wanted to be posted right now. We did measurements this week after a month and my body fat only dropped 0.5%. It's not at all what we were hoping for. I was diligent with my diet, in fact I was too diligent. No cheats for 3 weeks and my progress halted. At this point we are still working toward the show in April but we also have a back up plan for one 4 weeks after that. So here is my 13 week/possibly 17 week photo.
 I've been doing a ton of research on diet and HIIT cardio and prep. Reading anything and everything I can find. I wish there was a one size fits all plan that I could follow so I know I'm doing the right things but life doesn't work like that. Everyone is different and so the experiment continues trying to see what my body needs to take my fat loss to the next level. Quitting is not an option I will keep pushing forward

No comments:

Post a Comment