Sunday, January 4, 2015

16 weeks out

So.. Part of why I started this blog was to document my journey to the stage. As with many things in life we look back and wish we would've done more. I wish I had more thoroughly documented my whole weight loss journey. I can't go back, only forward. So, here we go.
Here I sit. 16 weeks out. Not exactly where I had hoped to be at this point but closer than I was before. 
I'm at about 25% body fat. A little fluffy from the holidays. (not too bad though) My trainers goal for me for my show is 12-14%. I have a long was to go. This is only the beginning.  This process will test me mentally as well as physically. We are officially in crunch time. I'm not sure how often I will post regarding my show. I will be taking photos weekly to track my progress and will likely post most of them.
This whole experience will be a learning one. I plan on soaking it all in so I can come out stronger and wiser on the other side. I'm excited to see the changes that happen over the next 16 weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment