Thursday, May 7, 2015

Accidental avocado coconut fat bomb

Just over 2 weeks to go and I'm doing a Keto diet for the remainder of prep. For those who don't know that's a low carb high fat diet. So looking for recipes I found an avocado fudge recipe. The problem was 1. I can't read I guess. And 2. I didn't have coconut butter. 



These 2 factors led to the creation of avocado coconut fat bomb. They're still delicious. But not very fudgey.



Ingredients :

1/4 cup mashed avocado 
6 tablespoons coconut oil
2 tablespoons Waldon farms syrup (or agave or honey) 
1 tsp vanilla extract 
Stevia to taste. (I used about a tablespoon ) 

Mix it all in a small blender, pour into a container and set in the freezer 3 hours or until set. 

If you want to add the chocolate swirl 
2 tablespoons Waldon farms
2 tablespoons cocoa
2 tablespoons coconut oil 

Pour on top and swirl through with a knife 

Macros per 1/8 

Calories 134
Fat 15g
Carb 2g
Fiber 1g
Protein .4g



1 comment:

  1. Great details here, better yet to discover out your blog which is fantastic. Nicely done!!! the links to visit our website. cheap protein powder

    ReplyDelete