Saturday, May 9, 2015

Avocado fudge

After my accidental avocado fat bomb incident. See previous post 

I decided to try again to make the avocado fudge I intended to make. I got the idea from chocolatecoveredkatie.com  

The original recipe called for coconut butter.. I usually try to sub out things I dot have with things I do.. So I just used regular butter. And they came out SO GOOD! 


They are way more delish than the fat bombs and they are a little bit less calories too! 

Fudge Ingredients:

6 tablespoons of butter
1/4 cup (about 56g) of mashed avocado 
1 tsp vanilla extract 
2 Tablespoons Waldon farms syrup (or honey or agave but this will add more cal and carbs) 
Pinch of salt
1-2 packets of stevia 

Optional chocolate layer 
2 tablespoons coconut oil
2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa 
2 tablespoons Waldon farms chocolate syrup (or honey or agave) 

Directions below this yummy picture

Directions: 

Melt the butter, mix the fudge ingredients in a blender until smooth and creamy. Pour into a small pan or container. Put in the freezer at least 3 hours. 

Once the fudge is in the freezer you can mix the chocolate layer now or later. I did mine right away and as you see it stayed right on top. 

Melt the coconut oil and mix together with the cocoa powder and syrup of choice. Pour over the avocado layer and let set. I left mine overnight. 


Macros for 1/8 of the recipe 
Calories 119
Fat 13g
Carbs 2g
Fiber 1g
Protein 0.1g 


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this valuable information, I hope it is okay that I bookmarked your website for further references. Here you can find more information cheap protein supplements

    ReplyDelete